Old school placed stripe classic rugby long sleeve jersey. It is made in heavy weight 320 grams brushed jersey. It is overdyed for aged and vintage patina and look. This garment has all the hallmarks of old school rugby including: heavy woven twill fabric collar, concealed woven fabric placket, fabric wrapped 2 hole buttons, fold-over 1x1 rib cuffs, dropped back tail, and heavily reinforced inside back neck, and side vents with a contrast color burgundy herringbone tape. Gilded Age prides itself on top-shelf fabrics, time-honored dyes and materials, and make of the garments inspired by the old school of garment making. The fit is a classic, but tapered. It is a masculine cut - slightly on the shorter on front since it has dropped back tail.
- Center back length on size M = 27"
- Front measurement from High Shoulder Point= 26 1/2"
- Sleeve length ( 3 point measurement from CB) = 35"
- Chest on side M = 42 1/2"
- Neck width on size medium = 7 1/4"
- For the other measurements please e mail us at email@example.com and we would be happy to provide the measurements in your own size.