This 100% soft cotton double-face knit henley is impossibly soft and cozy-meets refined Gilded Age garment. Inspired by aged old military henley garment, this long sleeve henley has reinforced woven fabric placket, rib collar and cuffs, side panels for extra comfort and reinforced top shoulders and yoke. This is a perfect base layer or second layer garment to keep the cold at bay without extra bulk. The fit is a classic tapered, masculine cut with the signature Gilded Age longer knit sleeves that are cuffed by 1x1 foldover flat knit rib.
- Center back length on size M = 28"
- Sleeve length ( 3 point measurement from CB) = 35 1/2"
- Chest on side M = 42 1/2"
- Neck width on size medium = 7 1/2"
- For the other measurements please e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide the measurements in your own size.